Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birds of Karnataka - Kannada Names

Hi friends,
This post is to educate readers about the various information about birds and their local names in the regional language(Kannada). We usually know the names of few Birds in English and through this post we can learn quite a few more names.
I have attached pictures of them, and you can go through it.
I like to say that the images in the background are photographed by myself and the compilation of the text is done by the author.( I have not compiled the post) and this post is only for the purpose of education.

1

2
3
4
5
6
7
8


9
10




11



12



13
14


15


I would like to thank Dr. SV Narasimhan , Mr. Harish R Bhat , Mr Ameen Ahmed , Mr U.V Singh , Mr. Ranjit Manakadan and Mr. Aasheesh Pittie for giving such a useful and informative article







Subscribe via email

Please subscribe to get regular updates from my blog ...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner